Power steering fluid degrades as it is exposed to heat. The power steering system can become noisy and stiff while the fluid loses lubricity potentially causing metal-to-metal wear
The MotorVac Solution
• SteerClean SCK1000 kits improve the operation of the
steering system and extends its life.
Step 1 SteerClean Power Steering Flush Detergent
• Removes varnish and sludge deposits to increase fluid
circulation and extend component life. Promotes a better
Step 2 SteerClean Power Steering Fluid Conditioner
• Protects against wear and noise
• Helps keep the system clean after a service
• Conditions seals to prevent potential leaks
USE ONLY MOTORVAC FLUIDS IN YOUR MACHINES!
SNAP-ON & OTHER SOLVENT BASED FLUIDS CAN DAMAGE YOUR PUMP!
Part No. 400-1045
SteerClean SCK 1000 2 - Step Kit
6 Kits - 2 x 8oz (236ml) Bottles
MotorVac SteerClean SCK-1000 Part No. 400-1045
We Sell to Shops, Schools, Government, Stores, Municipalities, Military & Distributors
Open Mon - Sat